Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm too lazy to think up a good title for this one.

Ah, it's nice to have to time to relax. It also helps to have time to cross items off the to do list, but it's nice to kick back a veg out a little bit.

Yesterday I didn't do too much but I did cook Crunchy Shrimp with Orange Almond Couscous -- it's a favorite around here. I wish we had some leftovers, but we ate it all last night. Good thing Oz is cooking Chicken Parmigiana tonight -- mmmmm!

As far as knitting goes, I've been a little more productive toward the end of the week. I've inserted the pockets on my sister's sweater and have finally found a pattern for my niece's sweater. I was going to post some progress photos, but I'm thinking maybe I want it to be a surprise when I see my sister and niece in a few weeks.

No photos, but a couple of weeks ago, some of us at S&B were talking about funny YouTube videos, so I'll share a few links with ya:

Jame's Brown's Celebrity Hot Tub Party - Eddie Murphy's SNL tribute to the Hardest Working Man in Showbiz.

D*** in a Box - Justin Timberlake and SNL's Andy Samberg sing of a very special holiday gift (NSFW)

Jay Leno's Gap Commercial - Well, I'll let this one speak for itself.

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger anphoe said...

hahaha... D*** in the box gets me everytime. Thanks.
the pattern of the sweater for your niece was really cute, I can't wait to see the finish product.

29/1/07 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home