Sunday, April 06, 2008

6 words

Well, my friend WifeMomKnitter tagged me for this meme. She'd been tagged by Mad-Knitter, who'd heard about 6 word biographies in a piece on National Public Radio. I'd also heard that piece (and seen an article online), so I thought it was really pretty cool. Anyone who knows me knows that I tend to be a very wordy person, so keeping it at 6 words is a challenge!

Here's my best effort so far:
So much behind; so much ahead.

I could elaborate, but I think that would defeat the purpose.

Now, being lazy, I tag whoever's reading and hasn't been tagged yet. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Good one! I'm still laboring over mine. It'll come to me. I've been making a list of ideas as they come to me, but it's all silly business. Yours is what it should be.

6/4/08 3:31 PM  
Blogger mad knitter said...

Hey! I love yours! You did a good job!

8/4/08 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home