Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another meme

OK, I know I haven't had any "real" posts in a while. Don't remember the last time I posted a photo. Some of that could be because I broke the LCD display on my camera last month. :-(

But here's something. KnelleyBelley tagged me. So here goes.

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago, I was busy busy busy… I was a 9th year senior at LSU, finishing up the second-to-last semester of my undergraduate studies. I was also an administrative assistant for a domestic violence program.

2) Five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:

1. Work on my apartment (I moved about a month ago, and I’m still getting settled in)

2. Return phone calls to my dad and my sister

3. Knit while watching season finales I’ve taped on the VCR (poor man’s Tivo)

4. Answer some e-mail that’s piled up in my inbox

5. Answer some paper mail that’s piled up on my desk (and on my coffee table, and on my kitchen counter, and on the hall table...


3) Snacks I enjoy:

Chex Mix is one of my absolute favorites. I generally prefer crunchy, salty snacks to sweets, but a Caramel Coolatta from Dunkin Donuts would hit the spot right about now.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Pay off my student loans and credit cards. Give money to family, friends, and selected charities. Invest. Probably buy a house. Travel.

5) Places I have lived:

Mobile, Alabama. Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Hamden, Wallingford, and Middletown, Connecticut.

6) Jobs I have had:

Bookstore clerk. Record store clerk, buyer, and slacker. Olive Garden hostess. Door-to-door political canvasser. Office manager. Administrative assistant, payroll goddess, and later grantwriter for a domestic violence program. Teacher of English as a second language. Waitress. Graduate assistant. SAT tutor. Blog moderator. Intern architect. I could go back through W-2s, but then I’d probably got depressed seeing how little money I’ve made.

7) Peeps I want to know more about:

I think everyone I know has been tagged already. If not, consider yourself tagged now.

2 Comments:

Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

You did it. You're a good girl.

Payroll goddess?

25/5/08 1:03 PM  
Blogger WifeMomKnitter said...

Nice job, Acambras!

25/5/08 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home