Monday, June 18, 2007

Making progress...

I need to get better about putting photos in my blog. Between the move (yes, I know that my habit of blaming everything on the move is tiresome) and having to get my hard drive reformatted (don't ask), I haven't done too good a job on that. But I'm inspired by fellow knitters' blogs, so I am trying to be a more prolific blogger and knitter.

I am making progress on Baby Helen's cardigan -- I finally decided that it was time to make some serious headway. I don't want her to be too big for the sweater by the time I finish it. I've been working a lot (at my actual paying job), so I haven't had as much time to work on it as I'd like. It's like Costumechick says, "Don't you hate it when your job interferes with your knitting?"

The weekend was good -- is it too early to be thinking about next weekend? ;-)

Here is a picture to put in this week's (month's?) post. I don't know the cat (or what the hell he's been eating), but it makes me laugh.

4 Comments:

Blogger ksheady said...

Hi Anne,
You were missed at SnB Thursday, hope to see you this week. The cat is funny! I want to rub his over-ripe ready to burst belly!
Karen (Knewbie Knitter)

18/6/07 9:02 PM  
Blogger costumechick said...

omg. That cat and my at must trade recipes. Is that form "stuff on my cat"? If not, you should check out that blog. It is hillarious!

19/6/07 2:48 PM  
Blogger acambras said...

I think I got that cat photo off of Consumerist.com. They seem to get lots of kitty photos, especially from Flickr.

I hated not being able to get to S&B last week -- alas, this week I doubt I'll make it (deadline next week).
:-( I am hoping to be there next week (the 28th).

19/6/07 3:02 PM  
Blogger anphoe said...

That cat is so cute!! I LOVE fat cat, I am dead serious. I have two cat, I tried to make the skinny one fat, since the fat one has a heart murmur, I don't want her to die sooner. But the skinny one just won't eat much but keeps running everywhere, so I gave up making him fat.

Hope to see you soon.

21/6/07 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home