Sunday, July 01, 2007

Work & Play

Well, last week had a rough start. We had a big deadline at work, so by Wednesday, I had put in 40 hours. But by Thursday the madness had leveled off somewhat. I was finally able to go to S&B on Thursday, for the first time in 3 weeks. It was so good to see everyone. And to have time to knit!

It was nice out this weekend – had a chance to sit out by the pool and run my errands with the top down. Still a lot of work to do tonight to get ready for the coming week, though. So, along with my resolution to be a more frequent blogger, I leave you with this little bit of sunshine – a photo of the family Glamour Princess:

3 Comments:

Blogger anphoe said...

Awww. She is so cute!!!
It was good to see you too. And I will see you in 3 weeks :D
By the way, I am now in Altoona, Iowa.

3/7/07 8:57 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

What a cutie!
Glad things are calming down at work. I know I hate it when work interferes with my knitting time. :) Hope we'll be seeing you this week!

3/7/07 5:00 PM  
Blogger mad knitter said...

Oh she is so darling!! Star quality already, LOL! It was so nice to have you back at SnB these past couple of weeks...glad that work has slowed a bit for you!

6/7/07 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home